Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sunnybrook

One of my recent posts, Milestones, is up on the Sunnybrook NICU blog today.  I can't possibly ever say enough about what the amazing people at Sunnybrook have done for us, how important that place is, and will always be, to Matt and I.  The Sunnybrook NICU was Reid and Madeleine's "home" before we ever got to think about bringing them to ours - where I saw them for the first time, where we had our first cuddle, where they took their first unassisted breaths, where we became a little family. We received such wonderful care and support from everyone there, had such incredible nurses helping us and teaching us and rooting for us, and for that we will be forever grateful.

(Thank you, Kate Robson, for sharing my words on the blog!)

Sunnybrook

No comments:

Post a Comment